Ezose Sciences is leveraging GlycanMap®, along with our full suite of glycan and protein analysis technologies, to support both internal and partnered biomarker discovery and development programs across a wide spectrum of therapeutic areas.Our biomarker research capabilities include identification of:
- Changes in post-translational modification (glycosylation patterns) of proteins
- Characteristics of glycans across various types of complex biological samples, including large numbers of clinical trial serum and tissue samples
- Glycan markers that correlate with a particular disease state
- Glycan markers that correlate with a response to a particular drug therapy
- Parent glycopeptides/proteins to glycan markers
- Ligands specific to newly identified glycan markers
- Novel therapeutic targets, therapeutic entities and vaccine targets
Unique Capabilities Focused on Glycan-related Biomarker Discovery & Development
- Ezose Sciences technology allows, for the first time, the precise and high-throughput analysis of glycan profiles from biological tissues and fluids as a means to discover and develop novel biomarkers that correlate with disease state and/or therapeutic intervention.
- Ezose Sciences is a highly capable and committed partner for collaborative research enterprises focused on the pursuit of novel disease biomarkers leading to diagnostics, companion diagnostics, new disease targets, vaccines and therapeutics.
Your Next Step
We will be happy to discuss your individual research needs and explore how our platform can advance biomarker research & development for your program. Contact Ezose Sciences today to get started.